Monday, April 4, 2011

Tip of the day ...

Don't feel like you need to spend your newly earned Extra Bucks at CVS fresh out of the register right then and there!

When shopping at CVS I used to try and plan out how to spend my Extra Bucks earned during that shopping trip while I was there on a new transaction. I'd end up getting something not on sale just to use up my Extra Bucks. Then to start my shopping trip next time (to earn Extra Bucks) I'd have to pay out of pocket first. I just felt like I needed to spend them right then and there because they were burning a hole in my pocket! I am changing my strategy though. After my last trip to CVS I saved my Extra Bucks. I used them tonight to get me rolling on my deals. I will end up paying less out of pocket this way if I hold on to them and use them on a good deal during my next trip, preferably one that will end up giving me Extra Bucks to replace them. Just something to think about when planning out your next coupon run to CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment