Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tide Stain Release

I would just like to take a moment to endorse my NEW favorite product. Tide has a new line (at least it's new to me) called Tide Stain Release. You can find it in powder, pouches, or liquid form. My 4 month old has been experiencing some "nasty side effects" from his 4 month shots a few days ago. I had sheets, clothes, and bed pads with stains that I could not get out by hand scrubbing them myself. Some stains had been sitting for a few days, gross I know. Don't judge me, I'm busy. :) Anyway I got the Tide Stain Release powder on sale the other day plus I had a $3.00 off coupon that you can find in the P&G from 2/27 or here is a link to a printable: $3.00 off Tide Stain Release

WORKS LIKE MAGIC! Stains out. No doubt. That's what the package says and it's true. :) Thank you Tide for making this mom's life a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment